The difference between laser cut and regular tint
The tint used on the windows is cut with a precise laser from D&D Appearance that will protect both the exterior and interior of your car without removing your windows form the car door during the tinting process.
The interior of your car, which includes your leather seats, fabrics, plastics, and dashboard will eventually lose its colour and overall appeal with continuous sun exposure. Moreover, have you noticed how uncomfortable and hot it gets in the summer when you enter your car? Window tinting from D&D Appearance is the solution your car needs from the relentless exposure to the harmful sun and UV rays.
But what is window tinting?
Window tinting is a procedure under auto detailing in which a thin and transparent sheet of film is installed to your car’s windows. The purpose of auto window tinting is to reduce overall radiation and heat from the sun into transferring into your car. Here are the steps that we take at D&D Appearance when you come in to have your windows tinted.
- Clean all windows precisely
- Install selected shade (how tinted would you like your windows?)
- Our laser cut technology allows us to cut perfect sheets of film
- No windows are removed in the process
Benefits of window tinting
- Reduces Glare
Window tinting protects not only the interior of your car, but also allows you to see better even during the sunniest days. This allows for better visibility and reducing your eyestrain.
- SP Protection from Harmful UV Rays
Prevents your skin from being exposed to various risks such as skin cell damage and skin cancers.
- Cool & Comfortable Interior
This is perhaps the best part of having tinted windows, because it allows for comfortable drives in the summer time. Blocking the sun rays and being kind to car’s AC is a bonus.
- Aesthetically Appealing
We all love our cars and without doubt, tinted windows provides the car an outstanding look. By selecting your shade of tinted of window, you will be choosing how dark the outside of your car will look like.
Tinted windows with a precise laser cut from D&D Appearance will protect both the exterior and interior of your car. It will leave your car with a beautiful finish and will making driving more comfortable.
You can find our shop here!
The Two Types of Car Detailing
Exterior Car Detailing
The purpose of exterior detailing is to remove dirt, grease, and rust from the surface of the car and restore its gloss and shine with an overall superior finish. We also work on the windows, tires, headlights, and rims.Extra care if given to the rims by applying a rim refinishing and rim powder to bring out a beautiful and sharp look. A typical exterior detailing process begins with washing, which involves using a powerful spray wash, hand washing, followed by drying. Waxing and buffing are other exterior auto detailing services to give your car a glossy finish. Moreover, window tinting is available to protect your leather seats in the summer, have a more comfortable driving experience, and increase your privacy all year around.
Interior Car Detailing
Interior detailing involves the removal of all dust and dirt within the vehicle. We clean all the materials used to build the interior such as leather, vinyl, glass, plastic, polymers and diverse types of fabrics. We work hard to take out all the stains and odor from the interior of your car.
Our interior detailing process starts with vacuuming, which is followed by cleaning of upholstery, brushing and scrubbing to take out stains and blemishes. Then all the other interior surfaces like windows, door panels, and dashboard are wiped with a special cleaning solution. After that, we spray the interior with a deodorizer that will give an inviting aroma as you enter your car.
Benefits of Auto Detailing
- Removes Germs and Promotes Sound HealthYour car can transport a massive number of micro-organisms, which increase rapidly in the presence of dirt, debris and dust particles that accumulate in your car every day. Auto detailing will remove these harmful germs and allow you to enter a clean and safe car.
- Raises the Value of Your CarIf you plan to sell your car, bringing it for an auto detailing session is a wise investment. Potential buyers and car dealers will place more value on it when it looks clean, shiny and attractive. Moreover, it displays that the car was well maintained under your ownership.
- Complements Your PersonalityThe appearance of your car reflects your personality. A clean and attractive car creates a very good first impression in contrast to a dirty and smelly car that will give others a negative impression about you. Moreover, having a clean and well-maintained car gives you a peace of mind and allows you to enjoy your drives to your destination.
Our auto-detailing services help you restore the shine of both the exterior and interior of your car. Browse our various selections of services offered or contact us for any personalized services that your car requires. D&D Appearance is here to bring you incredible results with 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Let us bring back the beautiful car you fell in love with.